McKinley Insurance Services provides all forms of commercial property-casualty coverages including:
- Commercial Automobile – covers bodily injury and property damage liability as well as physical damage to the vehicle. Coverages for private passenger vehicles,Vans and trucks.
- Commercial General Liability – covering losses due to bodily injury and property damage.
- Flood Insurance – coverage excluded from most commercial policies is available through the Federal National Flood Insurance Program as well as private insurers.
- Property Insurance – for building and contents written with major insurers covering fire, lightning, Vehicle damage and other perils including hurricane losses.
- Workers Compensation – insurance for employers covering worker on the job injury.
Other Commercial Lines coverages include:
- Boiler & Machinery
- Builders Risk
- Directors & Officers Liability
- Employment Practices Liability
- Professional Liability