Which Commercial Insurance Is Best For You ?

 McKinley Insurance Services provides all forms of commercial property-casualty coverages including:

Commercial Automobile

 – Covers bodily injury and property damage liability as well as physical damage to the vehicle. Coverages for private passenger vehicles, vans and trucks.

Commercial General Liability

– Covering losses due to bodily injury and property damage.

Flood Insurance

– Coverage excluded from most commercial policies is available through the Federal National Flood Insurance Program as well as private insurers.

Property Insurance

 – For building and contents written with major insurers covering fire, lightning, Vehicle damage and other perils including hurricane losses.

Workers Compensation

– Insurance for employers covering worker on the job injury.

Other Commercial Lines coverages include:

Boiler & Machinery
Builders Risk
Directors & Officers Liability
Employment Practices Liability
Professional Liability