What can my organization do with Accident and Liability Coverage?
- Providing the opportunity to participate in sports, leisure and entertainment are exciting ways to bring people together – with an element of risk.
- The Student and Sports Coverage Division of McKinley insurance Services specializes in Sports and Student related risks. Our plans are flexible enough to address a broad spectrum of activities including, but not limited to:
Groups (Police Athletic Leagues)
Camps e.g. Basketball, Soccer, Baseball, Softball Football, Volleyball, etc.
Martial Arts Schools
Teams and Leagues
Adult Programs and Professional Athletics Clinics
Why should I contact McKinley Insurance Services for my organization’s coverage needs?
– We have years of experience providing coverage to the numerous types of organizations
– We are experts in guiding you through the coverage options that you will need
– We work with insurance carriers to ensure you receive the optimal support and coverage for your organization
– We can explain to you the benefits of coverage for your organization through one of our many plans including:
- Sexual Abuse and Molestation Coverage
- Coverage for Athletic Participants
- Medical Limits
- Directors and Officers Liability
- Participant Legal Liability
What are the Student related coverages you provide?
Members of the McKinley Insurance Services, Students and Sports Coverage Division can provide schools with all types of student coverages such as:
K-12 – Accident and Catastrophic
College Athletic – Accident and Catastrophic or Accident Only
Intercollegiate Sports Accident Insurance
K-12 Student Accident Insurance
Sports Camp/Non-Sports Camp/Conferences
Student Health Plans
Youth Sports Accident and Liability Coverage