McKinley Insurance Services provides all forms of commercial property-casualty coverages including:
– Covers bodily injury and property damage liability as well as physical damage to the vehicle. Coverages for private passenger vehicles, vans and trucks.
Commercial General Liability
– Covering losses due to bodily injury and property damage.
– Coverage excluded from most commercial policies is available through the Federal National Flood Insurance Program as well as private insurers.
– For building and contents written with major insurers covering fire, lightning, Vehicle damage and other perils including hurricane losses.
– Insurance for employers covering worker on the job injury.
Other Commercial Lines coverages include:
Boiler & Machinery
Directors & Officers Liability
Employment Practices Liability